Linking Spark Plug and Ignition Coil , Ignition Wire Set with Stable Performance
- Cable tensile strength: ≥230N
- Shore hardness: 75±3 SH
- Diameter of cable: 7±0.3mm
- Usage temp range: -20℃-155℃
- Insertion and removal forces: 20N-70N
- Withstand voltage: ≥30KV
- Connector ends one: Straight part with shield, 5KΩ±20%
- Connector ends two: Bended part,1KΩ±20%
- Tensile strength of the cable and terminal: ≥100N
- The product is called auto high voltage ignition wire set, also called points cylinder line or distributor cable.
- One end of high voltage ignition cable is the terminal connecting spark plug and dustproof insulating boot, the other is the terminal connecting ignition coil and dustproof insulating sheath.
- Usage temp of the product is -20℃~155℃.
- Appearance of cable:smooth and flat surface, uniform color, clear writing, and no defect
- Lifetime is not less than 50,000km or 3 years.
- The product can be designed and developed according to customer’s requirements.
- The product applies to the ignition system of auto engine.